Saturday, August 05, 2006

The mute observer

Fresher's Night
(To be sung to the tune of 'Summer Nights' from the movie 'Grease')

Symbi ragging had me a blast
Freshers date happened so fast
I met a junior crazy but sweet
I tried to be, as macho as can be
Countdown days drifted away,
Right down to that Freshers night

Tell me more, tell me more,
Was the venue too far?
Tell me more, tell me more,
Like, did she hire a car?

Got off the bus, the ground was too damp
Her heels got stuck, her leg had a cramp
I picked her up, right off the grass
She slapped me, in front of my class
Beer flowed, party began,
As we danced through Fresher's Night

Tell me more, tell me more,
Did she buy a new dress
Yes she did, yes she did
But she looked like a mess

Thought I'd buy her, a drink at the bar
She took a few sips and puked on a car
She collapsed, went down with a crunch!
Throwing up the rest of her lunch

Freshers Night don't mean a thing,
Real drinking comes with Farewell Night...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home