Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hello ppl,

First of all I need to apologize for delaying the release of MagMag by a fortnight. I was hoping that I shall be able to break the trend whereby only a few are contributing and it seems like no one else can. I repeat what I said in the previous mail. MadMag is not a club, not a council nor an association. I would like to call it a union of people who like to express what they think. If there is anything that you want to say, you are welcome to send it to me and I shall take care of the rest!

This month’s edition tries to take you up close and personal to the most watched person on campus. He represents the students as a whole and is the face of the college to the outside world. He is also in part responsible for the amazing placement that has taken place this year. MadMag take you up close to Sanjib Bose, our student council president.

With coming of February, cupid is in the air and all those in love and all those not in love get stuck by his arrows. If there is some one in your life, take the time to tell them that you care and if you are in search for that some one-this could be the year. Majhi takes a shot at the love scene in our campus.
There is something in Sakshi and the way that she puts words where no one else can. This time she talks about the identity of a person in Chimera. Man, does she make me think!!!

The nostalgia has already begun. The thought of the seniors leaving has entered and is beginning to take root. Shweta Kujur looks back at the two years that she spent, more with ups than downs in her article.
We have a new contributor Tasneem, who in her article deals with the feelings that one experiences when they are out of the comfort zone that we have taken for granted, the ways that a visit to a village can bring meaning.
I sign off wishing all the seniors and juniors a very happy Valentines Day!!! May you be the target of the cupid!

~Aditya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home